The Arora Group, Inc. Oceanside, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
- Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
- Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting patient requests, supporting physician s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse drug reactions.
- Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
- Perform supply process duties including assisting with new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory maintenance, producing stock reports.
- Utilize pharmacy computer and robotic systems in accordance with hospital protocols.
- Prepare inpatient medications including compound sterile preparations.
- Possess and maintain a current certification and registration by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
- Be a graduate from a Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), OR successful completion of a formal pharmacy technician training program (i.E., a technical, hospital, or retail-based program) OR a formal pharmacy technician training program of the US military.
- Possess a minimum of 1 year of full-time experience after graduation as a Pharmacy Technician.
- U.S. Citizen (required to access Gov' t computer systems
- Current CPR/BLS
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 17 days paid vacation per year!
- 10 paid Federal holidays
- Health & Welfare allowance mostly covers health insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance plans