The Arnold group is a practitioner-led consulting firm that works with the worlds leading technology companies to achieve real and business- changing results. We specialize in commercializing technology for our clients.
Our expertise is in developing and executing practical strategies to market and sell technology solutions. We guide clients through multiple challenges they face in driving growth - evolving from products to solutions, mastering complex sales and partner channels, managing competition with other companies as well as disruption due to technical evolution.
Services we offer include go-to-market strategy, pricing and licensing, sales and channel strategy optimization, marketing strategy, value propositions, message creation, and more
We work in small, agile teams with a tight scope to deliver practical results in less time.
Were seeking qualified Associate Consultants to join our practice that wish to take advantage of the unique opportunities we provide to our staff:
- Mastery in a fast-growing industry. Our technology-commercialization services are in high demand from large and small technology businesses.
- Hands on consulting. We drive revenue growth for technology sector clients by combining traditional consulting methodologies with real-world experience and deep organizational context.
- A career path to partner. Our hands-on consulting style results in a low-leverage ratio, which eases the path into becoming partner in our firm. Our goal is to provide a clear path to partnership for those who desire it.
- Sustainable work-life balance. Our business is focused on the West coast, predominantly in Seattle and the Bay Area. Travel requirements are notably lighter than most consulting firms. Our work culture emphasizes no work on weekends if we can help it.
- Entrepreneurial opportunities. Our professionals are encouraged to create and participate in entrepreneurial ventures with others in the firm. While there is no obligation to participate financially, you have the opportunity to do so.
What youll do with us:
As an Associate Consultant, you have the primary responsibility for exceeding client expectations by producing deliverables for a wide range of consulting projects, on-time and on-budget by:
- Working with client project teams as required to complete project deliverables
- Managing day-to-day project schedule, deliverables, and issues
- Working with client management to keep them involved in and informed of project progress
- Developing effective long-term relationships with all levels of client personnel
- Working closely with Arnold Group Principals and Partners during all phases of proposal development and project delivery
What you bring to the table:
- An advanced degree from a top business school
- Management consulting experience from a top strategy firm (internships are fine)
- Excellent analytic and communication skills
- Passion for (and preferably experience in) commercializing technology products and solutions
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, hands-on, do-it-yourself environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and enthusiasm for new ventures
Who we are:
The Arnold Group (TAG) is a small, fast-growth firm that offers a clear, high-opportunity path to partnership. We offer Partners a share in the equity and economic up-side of the firm, but there is no up or out. We also support career consultants who deliver client work, with full and part-time opportunities available. We offer competitive benefits, INS assistance, paid relocation and market-competitive compensation.
The Arnold Group