Come join the exciting and rewarding career at TAC Air! We are growing and seeking a Dispatcher to join our Centennial Airport team.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k match and profit sharing. We also offer bonus opportunities all within a wonderful working culture! We strive to be the best in the business and seek candidates who strive to be the best at what they do.
We're looking for qualified applicants for immediate hire to work as a Line Service Dispatcher for our airport operations. The ideal candidate will be a dependable multi-tasker who excels under pressure. This position is an hourly position and does not require certification or license.
We prefer a candidate that has a passion for providing outstanding customer service and works well within a team with minimal supervision. If you are ready to join the best, apply today through our website.
TAC Air is a subsidiary of The Arnold Companies (TAC). TAC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status of protected veteran, among other things or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
To provide aircraft, passenger and pilot information and support to the Line Department, Transportation Department, and Customer Service Department. Provide support for our passengers and pilots in the most efficient, safe and effective manner possible with the highest regard for customer support.
- Performs a variety of duties related to providing information to line service personnel and customer service representatives on ground support for aircraft
- Provide outstanding customer service by working as a part of a customer service oriented team
- Responsible for tracking inbound aircraft and relaying information to the line supervisor
- Responsible for delegation of aircraft requested services, completing applicable paperwork, assisting passengers and crew in any way possible and exceeding customer expectations
- Responsible for maintaining a good understanding of all services provided by company and promoting these services to the customer
- Must adhere to the company's culture by following all company guidelines with regard to safety, security and compliance
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- High school diploma or GED
- 18 years of age of older
- Must possess a valid US driver’s license
- Ability to operate computer and type effectively
- Ability to pass drug screen
- Airline industry or previous dispatch experience preferred