- We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who is passionate about software application build/test/release infrastructure and loves build automation. As the Sr. Software Engineer, you be a key part of a team that is creating and delivering world class desktop and mobile applications to the world!
TheSr. Software Engineer will work with Software Computer Scientists to ensure services and products seamlessly move from development through release This requires scripting and coding with an eye toward scalability.
We're looking for automation ninjas and tooling development superstars.
What the Sr. Software Engineer will do:
* Create new tools for continuous integration pipelines including; automated testing and compile methods and release automation. Highly complex software build compilation, packaging, validation and the archive and release procedures.
* Research and pilot new technologies that enhance the development compile environments, seek out techniques to move the team toward new heights in build technology
* Own and continually improve the software applications and tools that run our production CI jobs.
* Develop and support the Microsoft/Android/iOS/PC/MAC/Linux build and release pipelines and ecosystems
* Integrate and test new versions of Visual Studio, xcode, iOS SDK and Android SDK
* Integrate and test new versions of Compilers, 3rd party apps and OS platforms
* C Programming
* Strong experience in developing applications/solutions using Python
* Extensive experience using Jenkins in an enterprise, Pipeline is a plus
* Cross platform experience
- Linux, Windows, MAC, iOS, and Android Platforms
* Extensive experience supporting high volume desktop and mobile development teams
*Experience with compilers and compile technologies including caching (ccache, sccache, gradle cache clcache etc), distributed builds (ice cream, distcc, incredibuild, electric Accelerator, gcc, make, ninja etc)
* Managing branches and usage of GIT, Perforce or other SCM tools
* Strong experience integrating builds with common Testing Tools such as Selenium
* Chef or other configuration management & provisioning systems
* Virtualization systems
- VMWare, Docker or other container management system
* Proficient in Groovy, Java and/or Objective
-C (i.e. groovy library creation and usage)
The Armada Group