Outreach Worker - Cumberland MD
The Arc of Washington County Hagerstown, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
With the holidays just around the corner, there is still time to find a new career and receive a pay check before Christmas! Just complete our initial 3 minutequestionnaire for this positions, and submit your work history or resume on-line.We will review your information and get back to you asap! Most of our openings are entry level direct care positions that start at $12.00 per hour - No Experience Necessary.A Career That Makes a Difference in the Lives of Others!
Scheduling Phone and Video Interviews Now.
Apply and Start a New Career Now!
Work in a Home and Community based Outreach program providingdrop-in supports for people with disabilities. Team members would help people to make community connections, develop independent living skills and participate in social and recreational activities.
- This is a Relief position
- Work flexible afternoon and early evenings hours M-F and some weekend hours as well.
- This position will work approximately 25 hours in a two week period.
- Pay rates $12.00 per hour and $11.00 per hour for initial training time.
- Some Benefits Included
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be 18 years old or older
- A valid driver's license along with two (2) years of driving experience, and a good driving history.
In addition, the successful candidate must be able to attend our paid specialized training in its entirety, during your first two (2) weeks of employment - M-F from 8:30 - 5:00 pm. Applicants also need to pass a reading comprehension and math test, a background check, and pre-employment screenings which include a drug screen and physical/fitness test. Lifting and transferring at least 50 pounds is also required, as well as the ability to provide direct care and implement proper restraint techniques to ensure the health and safety of the persons served.