- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 Hourly
Full Vaccination (including Booster) is an eligibility requirement for all positions unless in case of religious or medical exemption.
Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
The Case Manager reports directly to the Senior Case Manager/PD and must maintain positive, professional relationships with individuals served, families/guardians, peers, community partners and government agencies. The Case Manager acts as a positive role model and mentor to other staff by providing service standards of excellence in all direct care and operational duties.
· Works closely with Program Director and interdisciplinary team in delivering service standards of excellence and ensure operational compliance within assigned program in accordance with federal, state and agency regulations.
· Provides administrative support to Family including but not limited to all medical, transportation and possible leisure activities.
· Actively advocates for individuals served and demonstrates agency mission and values in all interpersonal and professional relations.
· Provide light to medium maintenance/domestic functions on an as needed basis.
· Flexible work scheduled required with on-call responsibilities as needed.
· Acts as key contact person for informational purposes and service delivery.
· Recognizes connection with clientele as a paid relationship, establishes & maintains professional boundaries.
· Timely and accurate coding for services into electronic medical records system for billing purposes.
· Attends mandatory trainings and meetings as assigned and required. Maintains all required certifications.
· Conducts oneself professionally, maintaining respect, following regulations and agency policies and adhering to confidentiality requirements in all assigned duties
· May involve frequent driving of personal vehicles.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A valid driver’s license is required
· CORI and driving record are required at all times during employment with The Arc of Opportunity
· Use of personal vehicles is required and must meet all state requirements to include valid registration, insurance, and safety standards.
· Bachelor’s Degree in relative field required. Experience in related field preferred.
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
· Physical demands include: Frequent standing, pushing, pulling, walking, stooping, lifting and twisting.
· Knowledgeable about community resources to better assist individuals served in achieving their goals while seeking to empower and enhance their quality of life.
· Functional and situational reasoning to follow policy, complete administrative tasks, problem solve, exercise sound judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, and crisis manage.
· Cross functional communication skills, written and oral, which convey clear and concise information in a professional and respectful manner to individuals supported, family members/guardians, peers, government agencies, community partners and all employees throughout the organization
The Arc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
When an applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply and/or interview for a job, they may request it orally or in writing through the VP of Human Resources.
Monday - Friday (9am-5pm)
The Arc of Opportunity
HealthcareView all jobs at The Arc of Opportunity