Direct Care - Community Participation Instructor
The Arc of Cumberland and Perry Counties Mechanicsburg, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Arc of Cumberland and Perry Counties (CPARC) is seeking two part-time Community Participation Instructors to work out of the Center for Industrial Training facility in Mechanicsburg.
Instructors provide supervision, program participant activities and instruction in program components. Some responsibilities include:
- Assists participants in community based activities such as locating and using community resources.
- Assists participants in areas described in their Individual Support Plan and/or Person Centered Plan.
- Assists participants to learn positive behaviors that maximize their involvement in community activities and their interactions with others.
- Conducts and coordinates recreation and training programs and activities at the center.
- Works with team members with the following:
- Conducting needs assessments
- Providing training as indicated in plans
- Charting baselines and progress
- Periodic reporting of progress
Benefits: Part-time positions starting at $12.96 per hour. Dental, vision, retirement, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and 60 hours of paid time off during the first year.
Requirements: Must be 18 years of age or older. High School Diploma or its equivalent required. Secondary education or equivalent work experience in working with people who have disabilities preferred. Must be physically able to care for the participants in the program. Must possess a valid PA driver's license.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Arc of Cumberland and Perry Counties
HealthcareView all jobs at The Arc of Cumberland and Perry Counties