Quality Assurance and Staff Development Specialist
- Posted: 24 days ago
The Arc Ontario
Quality Assurance/Staff Development Specialist
Are you interested in staff development and have attention to detail? Would you like to be part of a fun team that helps staff and The Arc Ontario succeed? Perhaps the QA/Staff development specialist is a perfect fit for you! You would support the Staff Development and Quality Assurance department while building positive relationships with staff and serving as a resource related to training and Therap.
Work Location: Canandaigua
Schedule: M-F 8-4, possibility of a hybrid schedule
Investing in our staff while thriving in a flexible work environment!
The Arc Ontario Story:
Founded in 1954 we believe that All individuals with disabilities or other challenges are one with their community.
- Serves as co-administrator of Relias. Responsible for all data entry, maintains records, assists staff with use of Relias and follows up on new initiatives at the direction of the Staff Development Manager.
- Records proceedings of the Incident Review Committee and the Reportable Incident Review. Summarizes events from documentation received, as well as information presented at committee meetings and accurately reflects follow-up as presented by program supervisors. Prepares and distributes minutes within two weeks of the meeting. Prepares packets for committee members prior to the meeting, distributes in a timely manner and shreds confidential material following the meeting.
- Prepares and distributes materials for Quality Assurance Surveys for agency programs. Compiles and distributes results in requested format.
As a full time team member at The Arc Ontario, you will receive...
- Health and retirement benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and sick days)
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Educational Assistance
- And more
- Associate's Degree in Applied Science (Administrative Assistant) or related field or three years of related work experience or an equivalent amount of education and experience.
- Experience with word processing and data entry. Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Publisher, PowerPoint and Therap Services.
- Ability to master additional software as needed. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. No lifting restrictions.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Arc Ontario
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?