Quality Assurance Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Arc Oneida-Lewis Chapter is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Business Enterprises team! The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for providing day to day direction to staff on manufacturing process quality systems and overall direction for implementation and execution of the Quality Management System (QMS). This includes the implementation of control systems to increase the effectiveness of business operations through standard operating procedures development. Develop specific control measures based on customer requests and serves as the central figure in the implementation of documentation processes.
- Develop a standardized system for policies and procedures that meet customer expectations that fit with department outline specifications. Oversee the rollout and implementation in all operations.
- Write and update policy and procedures.
- Responsible for conducting Quality/Package testing
- Conduct internal quality audits to ensure compliance standards are met in all locations.
- Develop a methodology for frequency and tracking to generate timely reports of audit findings and recommendations.
- Maintains a working knowledge of current regulations and customer quality assurance standards.
- Serves as the primary resource in providing education and training on the QMS. Develop an internal training system using current systems to ensure the quality program is regularly reviewed by the operations team.
- Work with internal departments to create an electronic catalog of all documents that is accessible by all department staff through controlled and uncontrolled document procedures.
- Oversee the quality management system through a third party certification process. Then ensure compliance of the certification is met in each location.
- The position requires the ability to work independently with accuracy, and to prioritize the input of statistical data within the required timelines.
- Develop and maintain a tracking and trending system for all elements of QA and produce periodic reports on this information.
- Follow the corrective and preventative action (CAPA) process and ensure corrective actions are taken to prevent quality deviations across the organization in a timely manner.
- Occasionally performs pre-operational inspections of production area. Review procedures with staff and make recommendations as needed. Identifies and communicate any issues in a timely manner.
- Assists with educating organization on quality related improvements
- Assist as a member of the agency safety committee.
- Promote and adhere to all elements of the Agency's CQL outcomes and Core Values and demonstrate knowledge and commitment to the Arc's Mission.
- Ensure protection from abuse, neglect, mistreatment and exploitation in regard to the health, safety, comfort, and well-being for the people we support by adhering to all related policies.
- Adhere to all other agency policies and procedures. Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and adherence to relevant health and safety procedures.
- Promote and adhere to all elements of the Agency's Corporate Compliance and HIPAA policies.
- Maintain and promote confidentiality in accordance with Agency policy.
- Comply with all aspects of the Agency's Safety Policy. Attend and complete all mandatory training.
Any combination equivalent to education and experience that provides the required knowledge and skills.
Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor's degree in science or similar technical discipline with one (1) years of related experience in a quality or regulatory role supporting a manufacturing operation or equivalent in any industry.
- Or, associate's Degree and three (3) years of related experience in a quality or regulatory role supporting a manufacturing operation or equivalent in any industry.
- Expertise and experience in quality principles and tools from any industry a plus
The Arc firmly believes in and subscribes to fair employment practices and opens its facilities to every qualified person. In all employment practices, and related decisions, we are committed to prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, military status, domestic violence victim status, non-job related conviction record, Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Arc Oneida-Lewis
TechnologyView all jobs at The Arc Oneida-Lewis
Get fresh QA Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.