I am looking for multiple Residence Counselor's to join our team! I have positions in Oneida & Lewis County available. Provide management of the day-to-day operations of the residences; supervision of the individuals day-to-day activities, socialization, recreation and daily living skills development
Flexible schedule to include split shifts, nights & weekends.
- Day to day implementation of assigned person we support’s ISP/Day Habilitation Plan utilizing as many appropriate resources as possible in the community
- Ensuring supervision of assigned persons at all times
- Promote and follow person driven choices in independence, individualization, inclusion, and productivity
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with the person we support, working with the person and other team members to help determine and achieve valued outcomes for the individuals
- Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities a plus - but not required
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid NYS drivers license