The Arc Lane County's World of Work program focuses on preparing young adults (18+) who experience I/DD, an opportunity to explore career fields and build skills related to employment. Students have an opportunity to participate in paid and unpaid internships with the support of a Job Coach. Staff will also accompany the individuals as they take part in community based recreation activities of their choice.
The Job Coach will have primary responsibility in initial training and ongoing supports of participants. Major duties will entail task analysis and on-site job coaching in a variety of settings.
· Ability to pass a Criminal Background Check
· Oregon Driver’s License or LTD experience Preferred
· One year+ of experience job coaching or I/DD support
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Comfortable modeling professional demeanor & boundary setting
The Arc is looking to fill multiple positions and has the ability for full or part-time staff to join our team! WOW Job Coaches enjoy Monday through Friday schedules and the opportunity to grow within our agency.