Direct Support Professional/Residential Technician: Providing support to people with developmental disabilities in daily activities ranging from personal care to developing relationships in the community.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Valid Driver's License (5 points or less)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Satisfactorily pass Physical/Drug Screening
- 1 to 3 months experience, training and/or education preferred
- Nurse's Aide and/or nursing home care experience a plus
Our group homes are staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This includes evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time and Part time positions are available.
- Various shifts & days
- FT Benefits include: Medical,dental, life insurance, pension, and paid vacation/sick/personal time
- PT Benefits include: Paid vacation/sick/personal time