About the Araz Group:
The Araz Group is the parent company for America's PPO and HealthEZ and has been a privately held and operated company since 1982. HealthEZ utilizes state-of-the-art benefit administration tools that offer innovative services and solutions to our client base that focuses on prevention, service, education and innovation on their behalf.
- Day to day care management of patients.
- Follow up with providers.
- Screen current & future admissions.
- Screen for early discharge potential.
- Communicate regarding short- & long-term goals for patients.
- Coordinate the utilization of network resources to patients.
- Identify cost effective alternatives to continuity of care.
- Able to work with Pharmacy Benefits Manager.
- Facilitate patient reporting to clients.
- Perform seasonal health assessments/flu shots.
- Organized & high attention to detail.
- Empathize with patients both in person & over the phone
- Mindful of business & regulatory requirements.
- Valid RN or LPN license
- Case management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of self-funded employer sponsored health plans/stop-loss a plus.