Tax Manager Public Accounting
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses and exempt organizations.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA Certification.
- 6+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Experience preparing individual, business and exempt organization tax returns.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
The Anderson Group, PCWhy Work Here?
We are a growing accounting firm, located in a very busy, affluent area, that offers flexibility that other firms cannot.
The Anderson Group, PC provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At The Anderson Group, PC, we strive to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our professional services include: Income Tax Preparation & Compliance Tax Management Services QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance Entity Selection and Restructuring Payroll Services Accounting Services Bookkeeping/Write-up IRS Representation International Taxation
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Anderson Group, PC