We are seeking a Client Services Associate to join our team! The Client Services Associate (CSA) is accountable for assisting in the management and development of existing client relationships and ensuring that exceptional customer service is provided at all times.
- Instrumental in successfully on-boarding new clients.
- Demonstrates account management tools to clients and prospects.
- Coordinates deposit/withdrawal requests.
- Provides solutions and identifies opportunities for growth.
- Coordinates vendor payments for bond proceeds clients.
- Reviews account statements and other analytics with clients.
- Conducts quarterly/bi-annual on-site visits.
- Cross-sells other products and services where appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Five (5)+ years' experience in a customer service role, preferably in a financial institution environment.
- MSRB Series 50 license preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex topics in an understandable format across all levels of an organization.
- Event marketing experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to think critically.
- Adept at conflict management and issue resolution.
- Microsoft Office experience required (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel locally and regionally approximately 25% of the time.
The American Deposit Management Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.