About the position
As a Partnerships Fellow at the American AI Forum, you will be immersed in every element of an early stage non-profit education organization from internal strategic brainstorms to meetings with key partners. The Partnerships Fellow will particularly be focused on advancing our mission through strategic partnerships (both by maintaining existing and cultivating new ones), as well as identifying and soliciting funding opportunities.
Ideal candidates for this role will be growth-minded, passionate about public education and the societal impact of technology, and interested in navigating the operational challenges of startup social enterprise.
This is a full-time role (though part-time can be discussed) which can be based remotely, with occasional travel to participate in conferences and conduct in-person expert and educator interviews.
The Partnerships Associate reports to the President.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with the President to identify and solicit grants, donations, or other funding opportunities to support our work and growth
- Staff receptions, fundraisers, roundtables, and other events with key donors and partners
- Support strategic partnerships by attending meetings/calls, writing internal and external memos, and overseeing internal organizational processes
- Research existing and potential partner organizations, as well as the broader education and technology landscapes
- Identify and apply to attend/present at events related to the organization’s mission
- Draft internal and external content including blog posts, newsletters, and social media content
- Assist additional team members as needed to complete projects or deliverables
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or college senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong writing experience, especially ability to write quickly and efficiently with an accessible, non-technical voice
- Background knowledge or demonstrated interest in subject matter including artificial intelligence, the societal impact of technology, and the future of work (not limited to STEM or traditionally “technical” fields)
Join our growing team. Apply today!
Apply here: https://aiforum.freshteam.com/jobs/V3B3pNoURBIF/partnerships-associate-remote