If you are interested in working with a company that truly serves families, and provides an essential service through these difficult times, with full training from the ground up, weekly pay, and flexible hours, read below.
We are looking to hire 2 new Entry Level Management members by the end of this week. When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Great compensation
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
- Has served working families since 1951
- Has been respected and appreciated by more than 20,000 different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups, licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations
Due to the current focus on expansion, we are hiring for our Manager-in-Training or “MIT” Program. We are looking for highly competitive, ambitious, and hardworking individuals who want to grow and are willing to change. Our ideal candidate is someone who is not only looking for a long term career fit but is looking for a challenge, and somewhere where they have the opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally, with a company that focuses on building business owners and leaders, not just managers.
Experience is not required, but we are looking for reps who have:
- Communication skills
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with our company are: Sales, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, call center experience, and appointment setter experience.
With our growth planned for the year of 2020. We are hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management Position
Compensation is based on experience and performance; however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are filling.
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
- $120k-180k as a General Manager.
Apply now for an immediate interview. We will email you back promptly with interview options.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
The Altig Group of Dallas
Why Work Here?Our company has handled the permanent benefits for over 40,000 groups, unions, and associations internationally. Some of our top clientele come from the police, firefighters, teachers, and nurses; basically, blue collar organizations whom we’ve serviced for over 60 years now.
We are an organization that cares deeply about all members. We offer a career, and are on the Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For.