Our company provides great benefits, weekly pay, full training.
Apply now for an immediate interview.
This is our busiest time of the year, so we are looking to bring on 4 new members. We look for those with a great work ethic, integrity, and who truly care about our customers.
We try our best to live by the Platinum Rule, where you do more for others than you would have them do for you. Our company has served families with this personal touch for over 60 years. This is how we do business and it works. We’re growing faster than ever before and the best is yet to come. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families
- Extensive training in all areas
- Company sponsored social, team, and travel opportunities
- No previous industry experience required
- Great benefits, weekly pay, and bonuses
- Team environment
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Advancement based on merit and accomplishments
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong customer service skills
- Passionate about helping others
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Friendly personality
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Voted Top Workplace by Boston Globe
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our team and our company, apply now!
Please check your email for a response. We are holding interviews this week.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our business approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Our benefits representatives average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year after. We value a team player mentality, and we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.