If you are interested in working with a company that has truly served families since 1951, and provides an essential service through these trying times, with full training from the ground up, weekly pay, and flexible hours, read below.
We are looking to hire 5 new team members by the end of this week. When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Great compensation
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- A dynamic team environment
- The opportunity for growth; we promote from within!!!
Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow.
We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
- Has served working families since 1951
- Has been respected and appreciated by more than 20,000 different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups, licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations
Experience is not required, but we are looking for reps who have:
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
The Altig Associates of Colorado
Why Work Here?
We are an organization that cares deeply about all members. We offer a career, and are on the Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For.