The Allure Group is hiring!
We are seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager interested in working in an environment committed to providing the highest quality of patient care located in Harlem, NY.
Apply Today! Give yourself an opportunity for professional growth, continuing education and career advancement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle day to day nursing supervision duties for the unit
- Complete medical forms, reports, evaluations, charting, etc.
- Direct standardization, enforce policy and procedures
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offer training, one-to-one service, disciplinary action as needed
- Performs treatment and diagnostic procedures
- Participates in planning and implementing a program of daily living activities for individual residents.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Writes nursing Care Plan using guidelines for documenting and are required to carry out emergency assignments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the assistant Director of Nursing and are required to carry out emergency assignments.
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Active New York RN License
- At least one-year experience as a RN Unit Manager in a long-term care facility, hospital or other related healthcare facility
- LTC/SNF experience required
- Nursing Diploma from an accredited University