HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC
- Posted: over a month ago
Established General Contractor specializing in Commercial Construction seeks experienced Mechanic.
- Heavy Equipment Mechanic is responsible for maintaining approximately 30 pieces of mostly CAT Equipment
- Must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot equipment problems. Work will range from preventative maintenance to rebuilds. Must have strong understanding of hydraulics, power trains and electrical systems. Welding and minor fabrication.
- Repairs are done in the shop or in the field
- New Kenworth service truck will be provided
- Truck is fully equipped with tools or you can bring your own
- CDL is preferred but not required, we will train you if you do not have one
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be trustworthy and honest
- Must be able to manage your own time and schedule
- No travel
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of previous construction experience preferred
- At Least 2 years of previous experience operating heavy equipment (Excavators, Dozers, Loaders)
- Valid Driver's License. A plus if you possess a CDL
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Short Term Disability
- 401K Plan w/employer match (up to 2% of annual gross pay)
- Vacation Pay
- Sick Pay
- Salary Available
It is the policy of The Alan Group to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, The Alan Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
We are a Drug- Free workplace. Only candidates that are authorized to work in the United States will be considered.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The Alan Group, Inc.
AutomotiveView all jobs at The Alan Group, Inc.