Social Media Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Social Media Manager will function as a key member of the Social Media Team at Airtex, playing a vital role in creating and implementing multi-platform digital content strategies for Airtex’s leading brands.
The ideal candidate should possess a broad understanding of all major disciplines of digital marketing with a specialization in social media marketing, social media strategies, paid social buying, content marketing, influencer marketing, and relationship-based marketing (CRM). They’re passionate about sparking connections between people and content and dedicated to building the best strategic frameworks for social media initiatives. To be successful in this role, one must be able to recognize business challenges, be business savvy, as well as the ability to transform business objectives and any data into content strategy across platforms that performs.
• Managing both organic and paid social presences for The Airtex Group’s brand clients, including overseeing content strategy and asset dissemination across the social landscape
• Working internally with cross-functional teams to develop social media content and thought leadership grounded in channel-based best practices
• Maximizing client budgets for brands across a wide number of industries (including but not limited to DTC, CPG and B2B) as well as eCommerce integration
• Identifying and developing business opportunities for new and existing clients
• Implementing and optimizing robust social media strategies for The Airtex Group’s brand clients
• Managing and implementing complex projects that lead to solid business results
• Regular reporting and optimization management across multiple client accounts
• Developing robust social listening monitors to leverage within daily work and strategies
• Fostering digital education and enthusiasm within the team
At Airtex, we believe a diverse organization is a successful one. We’ve created a diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates and supports unique individuals and cultures. We also want to set you up for success, not stress. We offer 20 paid holidays in addition to paid time off to give you an ideal work-life balance. And perks at the office makes coming in each day just a little easier!
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience.
Airtex offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Generous Paid Time Off
401(k) with company match
Dependent-care Spending Account
Health-care Spending Account
Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Employer Paid Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
The Airtex GroupWhy Work Here?
Built to perform
12650 W Bridger St #100Boise, ID
BusinessView all jobs at The Airtex Group