Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Thorough Understanding of the Digital World and provide clear vision on how to execute content across assigned Brand.
- Photography and videography expertise (must be able to shoot) in creating social content
- Responsible for concept, shooting (video & stills) and executing social content
- Must be fluid in UX on all social platforms
- Must be able to edit video, animation and Gifs
- May also be asked to participate in concepting campaigns for other brands within the agency SOW
- Understands clients business and industry and translate clients needs into unique and compelling creative social concepts based on the approved strategy & budgets.
- Anticipate client needs to identify solutions, future projects and increase the overall value of agency service
- Participate in client meetings
- Ensure all final work meets agency standards and balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives
- Foster teamwork and a collaborative work environment. Inspires team morale and contribute to the overall agency culture
Working Relationships/Key Stakeholders
- Member of the Creative team, works with Account, Strategy and Copy teams
- Collaborate with Brand teams as necessary
Qualifications & Competencies
- 5 years of Digital experience in social platforms
- Must think, Digital First!
- Demonstrated Photography and art direction experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce and drive results across all social media platforms
- Knows how to use/execute all programs that are needed to create social content
- High taste level, and great aesthetic