OFFICE MANAGER/HR-Greenwich CT
· Supervise clinical and administrative staff including nurses, medical assistants, and clinical coordinators.
· Develop and monitor budget for clinic operations;
· HR responsibilities, payroll, time keeping, etc
· Administer, enforce, and collaborate on best practices for clinic operations including policies and practices
· Maintain operations and communications between the CT office and NY Management office.
· Manage data entry, usage, and record keeping of the organization’s EMR system
· Oversee the setup of new clinic space
· Support and facilitate necessary performance improvement activities to achieve desirable goals
· Support educational activities in the clinic
· Maintain and apply current knowledge regarding applicable regulatory standards related to clinical service delivery
· Perform other duties as assigned in support of clinic and organization activities
· Report directly to upper management in NY office.