Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA)
The Addictions Care Center of Albany Queensbury, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Provide outreach to clients in order to facilitate their engagement in services and offer additional supports so they can successfully participate in Mobile Outpatient Services with Medication Assisted Treatment.
- Provide health coaching and recovery support, especially on issues of self-advocacy, wellness self-management, medication adherence, smoking cessation, entitlements and daily living activities.
- Provide transportation for and accompany clients to medical and/or other appointments to facilitate their engagement and follow through as needed.
- Peers use their shared personal lived experience to promote client's recovery, offering support, advocacy, and skill development opportunities.
- Documentation of services provided is a component of this work via the CRPA Contact Forms and peer progress notes in the ECR.
- Monitors overall service delivery to clients to ensure coordination and continuity, advocates with service providers and resources as needed.
Job Type: Full-time