At the Acquisition Group, we are looking for a motivated Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Coordinator who can work with little direction to ensure the high quality of customer service. The goal is to maximize customer commitment and the prosperity of business by producing results in a timely manner.
As an Entry Level Customer Service and Sales Coordinator, you will act as a liaison and provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer might face with our client’s products and services.
- Full-time hours
- Uncapped earning – Average earning potential +/- 700-900/week
- Team nights, company retreats
- Getting recognized for your hard work
- Daily workshops
- Amazing team to work and grow with
- Opportunity to relocate
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- You should be genuinely excited to help customers
- Problem-solving also comes naturally to you
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Strong listening skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High school degree
- 18 years of age or older and able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to work full-time hours (Mon-Fri)
- Ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Able to take directions and follow procedures consistently
- Able to inform potential customers on products and services and provide them with assistance
We are looking for an awesome team member who is ready to grow with us. If you think you are what we want, then don’t wait up! Apply today!