Are you searching for a company that gives you the tools, coaching, and encouragement to succeed?
This is a great opportunity to help you achieve your personal goals!
If you are the type of person who thrives on change, growth, and opportunity, and are interested in a CAREER in the Customer Service and Sales Industry, then this is the place you want to work for! You will be working from our downtown Nanaimo office.
- Maintains professional knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Greet customers in a professional and courteous manner and exceed their expectations at every interaction
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers
- Work as a team player with colleagues to optimize company productivity
- Respond to internal and external inquiries
- Sell client's product and services to customers face to face
- Organize and track agreement documentation
- Consult with clients in order to provide information about products and services
- Promote consumer loyalty by providing exceptional customer support
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships to ensure retention
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong relationship building skills
- Must be well-organized and able to multi-task
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Able to work both independently and a team environment
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to work full time from Monday to Friday
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
- 18 year or older
- Full training.
- Competitive compensation.
- Friendly environment.
- Growth towards management or leadership position
To apply-reply with your resume attached for our consideration.