- To achieve and, ideally, exceed Company and Client targets arising from the company core objectives and values, e.g. Customer Relations, Co-worker Relations, and Sales and Revenue.
- To be fully accountable for the company, product, and client you represent.
- To deliver excellence in customer service as well as exploiting opportunities for growth within the business.
- To ensure the company culture is visible in all aspects of the business.
- Ensure that company standard are adhered to.
- Ensure all customer expectations are met.
- Provide warm friendly interaction between new and existing customers, and team members with responsibilities incorporating greetings/brand representation, product knowledge/answering inquiries, training/coaching, leading seminars, interviewing, and sales and marketing.
- Behave at all times based on a customer responsive culture where exceptional customer service prevails.
- Ambassador and protector of the brand. Keeper of the brand and the company culture is carried at all levels of the company interactions.
- Attentive, accountable and highly organized and has the ability to execute multiple activities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent phone skills, outgoing and motivating in face to face encounters, customer service oriented and proactive. Ability to maintain a positive and professional demeanor at all times.
- Is Friendly, engaging, gracious, has the ability to focus and connect with all customers and coworkers at all levels to exceed their expectations.
- Has an upbeat, energetic, authentic and professional attitude at all times.
- Assist the management departments when needed.
- To maintain and follow Brand Values and core values to ensure the client is always well presented.
- Ensure that customers are knowledgeable assisted and believe that they have received excellent value for their money.
- Develops relationships with potential customers in order to provide personalized service.
- Resolve customers’ requests in an accurate and timely manner as best as possible, creating a positive outcome that will result in a memorable experience.
The Educational Requirements:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Previous work experience in customer service or sales helpful but not mandatory
- Basic computer skills (word, email, etc) and pleasant phone manner required
- Must speak fluent English. Knowledge and fluency of additional languages preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must successfully pass a Criminal Background Check
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada
- Must be available to start Full Time (Monday through Friday) to complete necessary training (provided by company)
The Work Environment:
- Office setting applicable (business casual dress code)
- Occasional travel and relocation possibilities
- Paid company trips and vacations
- Full training provided
- Comprehensive compensation package prepared specifically for each individual
- Benefits to be available after a moderate career level
- Room for growth and advancement into managerial roles
- Bonuses for exceptional performance
- Commissions for superior leadership
If you feel you are a capable candidate and would like the opportunity to join our team of exceptional Service Agents, send your resume and short cover letter to apply.