The Ace Group Inc. Mississauga, ON
- Expired: November 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The role of Billing Administrator for a mature Ocean Container Drayage firm.
• Driver run sheets daily, includes scanning & saving interchanges & PODS
• Filing of completed delivery requests
• Invoicing, scanning all PODs daily, print invoices and put together, save in Document Imaging System (DIMS)
• Match completed delivery requests with PODs
• Send PODs to customers – where required
• Email invoices
• Manage collections – email copies of invoices where required notify and follow up with clients about short payments
• Set up new customers in systems
• Enter driver run sheets in A/P (QuickBooks)
• Enter expense invoices in A/P (QuickBooks)
• Enter invoices into client systems (Blume, etc.)
• Open mail / file in appropriate folders for processing
• Post bank deposits to client accounts
• Reconcile bank accounts daily
• Manage office supplies and order as needed
• Assist with various admin related duties as required
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent written & verbal skills, knowledge of Excel, MS Word
• Accuracy & attention to detail
• QuickBooks & UFOS (Universal Freight Operating System) experience would be an asset
• Transportation experience would be an asset
• 3 years office experience
The Ace Group Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Ace Group Inc.