Employment Type: Full Time
Location: White Plains, NY
Salary: $100K-135K Annually + Benefits
Hiring Organization: Acute Care Hospital System
High Performing Hospital - Seeking an RN Nurse Manager ICU Step Down:
If you have been seeking an opportunity to work in a collaborative, tight-knit, and growing healthcare organization utilizing your experience as a Nurse Manager in critical care environments; this is that opportunity and more.
The leadership in this organization is changing healthcare in the Hudson Valley, by recent expansions, state-of-the-art equipment upgrades, and a desire to be the Number #1 provider in the region. You’ll find yourself in good company with others who thrive in fast-paced situations with a desire to learn and grow within the organization.
The successful candidate requires a Nurse Manager that has the ability to communicate collaboratively with inter-departmental teams and manage a safe, therapeutic and encouraging environment for staff, patients and families.
Responsibilities of the RN Nurse Manager ICU Step Down:
- Assess plans and evaluates patient care requirements
- Review patient and personnel data to assess the effectiveness of individual care
- Provide direction and advice to the Step Down Unit and its staff
- Address any staff issues to encourage a successful and supportive work environment
- Collaborate with leadership, interdisciplinary teams, and other stakeholders in order to develop, implement and evaluate additional services and/or programs
- Apply evidence-based health practices and nursing criteria
- Instruct and educate patients and families.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the health care team
Requirements for the RN Nurse Manager ICU Step Down:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required, Master’s Degree Preferred
- Previous leadership experience
- Previous experience in a Critical Care, Stepdown, or Medical-Surgical setting
- Current New York State License as a Registered Nurse