We provide great benefits, weekly pay, and full training. Our company is looking to fill a Manager-in-Training position by the end of the week.
Leaders have all done and continue to do the same tasks they ask of their people. We have a leadership development style which not only encourages, but requires personal and professional growth and development.
We are proud of our company environment where our team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow and thrive. We work with union and association members providing the permanent benefits for their families.
- Extensive training in all areas
- No previous industry experience required
- Great benefits, weekly pay, and bonuses
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Advancement based on merit and accomplishments
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applicants.
We are offering an exceptional opportunity that can become a professional career in a multi-national company with constant growth. Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
- Voted Top Workplace by Boston Globe
What we are looking for in you:
- Strong customer service skills
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Friendly personality
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organized
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn
If you feel that you would be a great fit for our team and our company, apply now!
Please check your email for a response. We are holding interviews this week.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our business approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
Our benefits representatives average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 25k increase per year after. We value a team player mentality, and we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.