Entry Level Positions - Customer Service Experience Is a Plus
The Sacramento AI Group Modesto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you are interested in working with a company that has amazing culture, with full training from the ground up, weekly pay, and flexible hours, read below.
We are looking to hire 3 new team members by the end of this week. When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
- Health Benefits Program
- Stock Purchase Program
- Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Team environment
- Company-sponsored social, team, and travel opportunities
- Competitive compensation plans including weekly bonuses
- Great weekly pay
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- Career growth and advancement
- Structured training and leadership program
- Full training from the ground up - No previous experience required
- Company events and trips!
With our growth planned for the year of 2020. We are hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
Compensation is based on experience and performance; however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are filling.
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
Skills that work well with our company are: Sales, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, call center experience, and appointment setter experience.
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company
- Has served working families since 1951
- Has been respected and appreciated by more than 20,000 different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups, licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations
Apply now for an immediate interview. We will email you back promptly with interview options.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Skills that work well, but are not required, but work well with our company are: Sales experience, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, insurance sales, call center customer service experience, and appointment setting experience.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our reps average between $80k-$110k first year based on commission, with an average of 30k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.