Our company pays well, provides great benefits, and truly cares about you and your career.
With our plans for the last quarter of the year; we are looking for talented, energetic individuals who are self-driven, motivated for self development; who enjoy working with people, and are looking for a challenge in their next career. We are especially interested in new leaders who are bilingual and able to help expand our client base.
With our growth planned for the year of 2020. We are hiring now for a couple of roles.
- 12-18 Entry Level Benefits Reps
- 6 Mid-Level Management Positions
- 2 General Management Position
Compensation is based on experience and performance; however below are some average pay ranges for the roles we are filling.
- $50k-80k as Entry Level.
- $80k-110k as a Mid-Manager
- $120k-180k as a General Manager.
The key traits that make people successful in our company are: a strong work ethic, the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and excellent customer service skills.
What we are looking for in you:
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Eager and willing to learn
PERKS AND COMPENSATION:
- Boston Globe voted us as a top 10 work place for 2017, 2018, and 2019
- An environment that is competitive and fun; encouraging people to push themselves
- Leadership team who is always available to you each week to help your development
- Energetic culture
- Positive environment
- 2 weeks of startup training
- Followed by structured education and development for the following months
- Company profit sharing
- Weekly bonus structure rewarding performance
- Scheduling flexibility
- Full time
- Work from home opportunities!
- Individual and team-based competitions to keep things fun
- Advancement opportunities are based off accomplishments and performance rather than tenure
- Benefits including health and life insurance options
- Yearly recognition for top performers company wide
- Weekly follow ups with leadership
Top candidates will be energetic, positive, passionate, and want more in life. We are proud of our company environment where team members receive positive feedback, positive energy, and a place to personally grow.
Not required, but preferred:
- Strong skills with office 365; especially Excel
- Able to work nights
- Sales experience is a huge plus, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position
- Multi-lingual; any of the following languages:
- Cape Verdean Creole
- Haitian Creole
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now! We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Our approach is what has led us to be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for. Our entry level reps average between $50k-$80k first year based on commission, with an average of 20k increase per year after. We highly value a team player mentality, as we all work together to succeed. Our parent company is Globe Life.
Skills: Customer Service, Sales, B2B Sales, B2C Sales, insurance, computer skills, follow up skills, phone sales, inside sales, in home sales, appointment setting.