Our growing office for labor union benefits is looking to add multiple Customer Service Advisor positions to our team. The Customer Service Advisor Specialist is responsible for ensuring a high level of service and satisfaction while matching client needs to products and services. Daily tasks include inbound/outbound calls, scheduling new appointments, client policy reviews, data entry, and servicing requested benefits. This is a full time position with great weekly hours.
We foster an environment of teamwork, ownership and involvement to support a healthy and positive workforce. We're only looking for the best candidates with a great attitude, who are passionate about helping others. Our Company offers an amazing career opportunity.
- have excellent customer relation skills and communication
- have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- be service oriented/ people person/ call center experience preferred
- be knowledgeable in Windows and thorough PC skills
- flexible and adaptable to change with excellent time management
Apply now and I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.