We are looking for Local Class A CDL Drivers for Driving Career Opportunities to start immediately!
Call/ Text: 404-720-5012
- You must be at least 23 years old
- 6 months of recent verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- No DWIs in the last 7 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 4 years
- Pass a pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, and HPE No preventable DOT reportable accidents in the last 3 years
- No drug test refusal or failure
- Must live within 40 miles of Westville, OK
- Average Yearly Gross: $50k - Top Earners Annually Gross: $63k!
Time Off / Shift:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday - required to work Saturdays when necessary
- Start Time: 1600
- Shift: 12 hours
- Home Daily
- Responsible for delivering feed to chicken farms out of the Westville OK mill.
- Feed is delivered via 40' auger bottom bulk tankers.
- Drivers must be able to safely operate a hydraulic boom trailer and understand bulk tanker operation.
- Will load and unload feed into marked bins at unattended chicken farms.
- Responsible for checking the current inventory feed by tapping the sides of the bins with a bin pole after unloading at the farm
If you're ready to start a rewarding career submit your online application, and call or text 404-720-5012 for immediate inquires and mention job# 3958.