Entry Level Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Meeting new people and building relationships, you are the social butterfly.
- Being the life of the party and the office; first to arrive, last to leave.
- The finer things in life and picking up the tab at the bar.
- Making lifelong friends on airplanes.
- Winning. The victory is even sweeter when you share it with your team.
- Providing the assist, we pass you the ball and you score the goal. Following a training program, you will receive continuous learning and development over your whole career.
- The “let’s try it” attitude. Taking intelligent risks. Seeing opportunities, rather than obstacles.
- Going the extra mile for our clients and coworkers.
- Celebrating success and rewarding hard workers with compensation that matches your effort.
- Hiring awesome people like you.
- As an Entry Level Sales Associate , your main responsibility is to uncover new business by engaging with clients to complete sales
- Build, maintain and manage account relationships through interaction and advocacy
- Utilize CRM system to qualify new prospects
- Profile and analyze accounts to overcome any objections and generate quality opportunities
- Present the value of our client’s services to prospective and existing clients
- Collaborate with internal departments to innovate systems and company growth
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- 1-2 year(s) work or internship experience
- Highly motivated and ambitious with the ability to perform in a sales environment
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who can also produce independent results
The 1% AssetWhy Work Here?
Top CEO, Upward mobility!
BusinessView all jobs at The 1% Asset