Full-Time | In-Office ONLY | Location: Downtown Los Angeles
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for supporting the Creative & Marketing teams in the process of designing both print and digital materials for internal company branding and external marketing tactics. From social media promotion to print production to merchandise design and more, the designer will be expected to work in a variety of media while still maintaining the look and feel of our unique brand.
- Collaborate with the creative and marketing team members to produce compelling digital solutions that support design on all owned and earned channels (Email CRM, Marketing, Social Media, Website Assets).
- Design PR materials, advertising and other print marketing collateral.
- Learn and leverage knowledge of our customers and company KPI's to assure we are creating optimal assets.
- Take ownership of projects from concept through production.
- Planning and executing video and photoshoots including storyboarding and on set direction
- Assist in photo retouching, color-correcting, and compositing
- Comfortably switch context between multiple projects, including last-minute drills.
- Demonstrate flexibility, organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Be an enthusiastic visionary with a positive and proactive attitude.
The Right Person Would Have
- 5+ years of graphic design experience in a brand or agency setting
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills, deadline driven
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc..)
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Experience in photoshoot or video production
- Proficient illustrative skills
- Familiarity with design systems, style guides and pattern libraries
- Experience in food and e-commerce is a must
- Experience in animations and motion graphics (After Effects or similar platform)
- Experience in editorial photography with the ability to shoot and/or direct photographers
- Knowledge in 3D modeling/texture rendering and animation
That's it Nutrition
Why Work Here?That’s it. was founded with the intention of changing the nutritional landscape in America by putting fruit front and center. Central to the company’s mission is the eradication of childhood obesity and improving the lives of children and adults worldwide by making fruit and its benefits accessible to people everywhere. Through education, focused research, sustainability and ethical practices, That’s it.’s mission is to provide products to improve, protect and restore the body.
Fast-paced and high growth nutrition snack company!