Customer Service Representative
That's Great News Wallingford, CT
- Posted: over a month ago
Customer Service Representative - $15/hr - WFH Available
A Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties. Some of these tasks including interacting with customers over the phone or via email and social media. Throughout all these interactions Customer Service Representatives must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible. Each interaction affects the company's bottom line in either a positive or negative way, so a great Customer Service Representative must add value to the organization.
· Answers incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and payments- attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellations or returns.
· Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
· Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
· Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
· Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customer- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
•Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
•Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
•Place or cancel orders
• Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
•Work closely with sales reps to assist in placing orders.
•Track shipping information.
Customer Service Representative skills
Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers always
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Company That's Great News, located in Wallingford, CT. specializes in designing and manufacturing customized plaques and recognition items for people and companies that have been featured in newspaper and magazine articles.. Core Values at That's Great News
Work as a Team
- We drive success through a positive attitude and strong collaboration
- We keep other informed by communicating with clarity across departments and individuals.
- No one person has all the right answers, and no one person gets everything right so we seek advice from others
- Laughing is important to our team spirit
Decide with Data
- Test every aspect and use the results that your testing generates when making decisions and assessing performance.
- NetSuite gives us lots of data, but as Einstein said 'Not everything that can be counted counts'. We have to pick not just data but the right data to direct our decisions.
Deliver Quality Quickly
- Our speed to reach customers (and internal customers ... meaning other team members) is undoubtedly one of TGN's competitive advantages
- Deliver personalized designs to customers within minutes or hours .... Not within days
- Our best opportunity to provide a celebratory plaque is in that moment of emotion, at the point of euphoria. Just like with a date, show up a week late and you'll be disappointed.
- However it can't be with a bad quality product. We get customer feedback that our products look great WHEN we get the quality right.
Make learning a priority
- Is there a better way – maybe or maybe not? Very often there is a better way and we've just not found it yet. We always learn when we try and find out.
- No-one is going to get in trouble for trying to find a better way, even if it doesn't always work out. But as a company we'll all be a in a lot of trouble if nobody tries to find a better way. Learning is a priority.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
That's Great News
BusinessView all jobs at That's Great News