Hiring for a Legal Administrative Assistant located in downtown Indianapolis.
That’s Good HR has partnered with a company in Indianapolis who has an immediate need for a Legal Administrative Assistant.
Salary: $24.00 with the right background
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary to Hire, Temp to Hire
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm
Legal Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Prepare legal documents and correspondence
- Assemble and file documents electronically
- Enter time on behalf of assigned timekeepers, process payment requests, and coordinate the client billing process
- Maintain client files and contact information
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, depositions, court hearings, and complex travel arrangements
- Coordinate events with department as well as company wide
- Other administrative tasks, as assigned
Legal Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- 3+ years of legal administrative experience supporting a litigation-based practice; Labor & Employment experience a plus
- Minimum of high school graduation; Business school or related professional legal secretarial degree preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Exective and/or Legal Support experience required.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Holiday Pay (based on hours worked)
- Vacation Bonus (based on hours worked)
That’s Good HR is an award-winning staffing firm focused on the local Indianapolis market. Whether you’re looking for a temporary, part-time, or full-time position, the team at That’s Good HR works to connect the right people to the right job at the right time. See what we can do for you – apply today!