Class 8 Fleet Maintenance Mechanic - CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Class 8 Fleet Maintenance Mechanic
Thatcher Transportation, Inc. has an opening for a Class 8 Fleet Maintenance Mechanic at our Sacramento facility. This is a day shift, Monday thru Friday position,
- Two + years of maintenance experience.
- Tanker experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- A CDL with TX Endorsements is preferred, but not necessary.
- A strong job history.
- The ability to lift 50 to 75 lbs. on a regular basis.
- The ability to pass a background check, pre-employment drug screen, and physical.
Why Thatcher is right for you
- Wages DOE
- The founder of our company set up a defined contribution Profit Sharing Retirement Plan to reward the efforts and loyalty of all our employees. It is fully funded by the company and no employee contribution or match is an element of the plan. The plan allows for a yearly contribution of up to 25% of an employees salary. The results of company operations are reviewed every year to determine the contribution amount for each employee. 2019 marked the 46th consecutive year of maximum funding.
- Additional benefits including health, dental, life insurance, vacation, sick leave, paid holidays and 50% additional education reimbursement.
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Excellent career opportunities with a growing company
- A great work environment where your contribution can be recognized, and you can reach your full potential.
Thatcher Transportation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Thatcher Transportation, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?