Regional Director of Operations - Ohio
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Visits each hotel in the region minimally 1x/month
- Guides and directs management in the development, production, and promotion, and financial aspects of the organization's products and services.
- Answer complaints and resolves problems
- Authorizes expenditures and monitors cost controls and labor
- Implements programs that meet corporate goals and objectives
- Performs various investigations and/or audits as needed or as recommended by a supervisor or by Corporate personnel
- Monitors in-house guest balances and AR aging to ensure no uncollectable debt
- Directly involved with Revenue Management, pricing and Sales and Marketing of the hotels
- Evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically and reports these results to the Regional Vice President via written visit recaps
- Ensures that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountability of all direct subordinates are defined and understood
- Conducts area meetings semi-annually
- Adheres to all franchise procedures and regulations to assures each hotel adheres to standard operating procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years select service/extended stay hotel General Manager experience with multiple brands
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Strong conflict management skills
- Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Demonstrate group presentation skills, participate in meetings
- Build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Ability to multi-task, tracking completion dates to ensure timeliness
- Strong sense of urgency
- Writes clearly and informatively
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents including financial reports and legal documents
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, etc.
- Ability to define problems collect data establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Efficient computer skills
- Ability to connect with hourly team members during property visits to ensure training and tools are being provided to ensure the hotels’ success
- Must be available, weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must have valid Driver's License
BusinessView all jobs at Tharaldson Hospitality