Task Force General Manager (Remote)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Now offering Daily Pay!
- Track your daily income with updates after every shift you work
- Transfer your earnings instantly or next day
- Automatically save a portion of your paycheck
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Performs essential functions of General Manager in the absence of assigned General Manager
- Provides support to the General Manager as directed by the Regional Vice President or other above property management
- Assists Regional Vice President or other corporate personal as needed
- Extensive travel to properties, including extended stays, depending on operational needs
- All other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations. Responds promptly to customer need; Responds to requests for service and assistance
- Interpersonal – Maintains confidentiality
- Oral Communication –Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentations skills
- Team Work – Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information
- Delegation – Delegates work assignments; Provides recognition for results
- Managing People – Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Improves processes, products, and services; Continually works to improve supervisory skills
- Quality Management – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Diversity – Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Promotes a harassment-free environment
- Organizational Support – Follows policies and procedures including, but not limited to, dress code policies
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time
- Dependability – Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Initiative – Asks for and offers help when needed
- Innovation – Generates suggestions for improving work; Develops innovative approaches and ideas
- Judgment – Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities
- Professionalism, - Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position
- Quality – Looks for ways to improve and promote quality
- Quantity – Strives to increase productivity
- Safety and Security – Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly
Bachelor’s degree; or one or two years related experience and training; 1 years of property management experience; multi-brand exposure preferred.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, and percentages. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software and internet.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
Valid Driver’s License
Directly supervises staff of hotel in the absence of the General Manager. Carries out supervisory duties in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable state and federal laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather); work near moving mechanical parts; work in high, precarious places and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals; outdoor weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential job functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to taste and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to distinguish colors.
Tharaldson Hospitality Management
RetailView all jobs at Tharaldson Hospitality Management
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?