eCommerce Business Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
- $65,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical,
The eCommerce Business Analyst will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the Project Manager/Director eCommerce and Operations. The role includes performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
- Work with Thanx Media and client team members to understand complex technological and business environments.
- Assist Thanx Media team members in scoping out project based on client timelines and effort necessary to complete requirements.
- Effectively participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle including:
- conducting meetings and presentations
- performing requirements gathering, gap analysis and functional designed
- creating reports to document and communicate results
- ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- performing user acceptance training
- conducting training, and
- performing other related duties as requested.
- Demonstrate strong analytical problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Work with other business analysts, project managers and stakeholders to gather requirements and create functional and technical specifications.
- REQUIRED: Expert knowledge of eCommerce processes and lifecycle, specifically business processes around understanding and supporting the implementation of eCommerce platforms and associated risk
- Strong understanding of SEO and personalization, and other key industry terms and functions, such as A/B testing, cart abandonment rate, AOV, site search and navigation, back office integration, email marketing and analytics.
- Exposure and experience with key industry platforms such as Optimizely (formerly Episerver) and BigCommerce a plus.
- General business understanding of B2C and B2B eCommerce processes including integrations with core supporting business applications such as ERP, OMS, and PIM.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience: 5 years of experience in eCommerce business analysis or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Deep analytical skills with the ability to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users
- Project and product management skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Independent thinker with the ability to work collaboratively
- Able to plan, organize and prioritize effectively
- Quick learner
The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Thanx Media, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?