Home Health RN Case Manager
Thank You Nurses, LTD. San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Thank You Nurses, Ltd. provides caring, high-quality care to patients in the comfort of their homes. We are seeking an experienced home health RN Case-Manager to join our team.
As a Home Health RN Case Manager, you will:
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Administer on-going care and case management for each patient, provide necessary follow-up as directed by the Clinical Director.
- Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment based on physician's orders and initial patient assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician orders, under Clinical Director’s supervision. Revise plan in consultation with physician based on ongoing assessments and as required by policy/regulation.
- Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and external providers).
- Report patient care/condition/progress to patient's physician and Clinical Director on a continuous basis.
- Implement patient care plan in conjunction with patient and family to assist them in achieving optimal resolution of needs/problems.
- Coordinate/oversee/supervise the work of LVN’s and provide written instructions/care plan that reflect current plan of care and monitor the appropriate completion of documentation by LVN’s as part of the supervisory/leadership responsibility.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician and Clinical Director, preparing and completing needed clinical documentation.
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes. Prepare visit reports, updates/summarizes patient records, and confers with other health care disciplines in providing optimum patient care.
- Diploma, Associate or bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Minimum of two years’ home health nursing experience in the past two years
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse licensure
- Current CPR certification
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Visit us on the web http://www.thankyounurses.com
To monitor and regulate, with an electronic, verifiable clock-in and clock-out system
Must have reliable transportation
Must not have a criminal conviction which bars employment
Must have no adverse record or be listed in the Nurse Aide Registry or Employee Misconduct Registry
Physical ability to perform personal care tasks
Compassionate attitude with the ability to establish beneficial relationship with clients
Excellent interpersonal communication skills to successfully interact with clients and other care professionals
Willingness to follow client-specific directions provided by the supervisor or other care professional
Thank You Nurses, LTD.
4242 Woodcock Dr.San Antonio, TX
HealthcareView all jobs at Thank You Nurses, LTD.