- Expired: August 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Primary Function: Advanced administrative support for the CFO, VP of HR and four directors, as well as provide occasional back up to Commercial Property Management Assistants, along with daily receptionist duties.
Education: Minimum of three to five years work related experience
Qualifications: Must have general knowledge of Windows, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and intermediate knowledge of PowerPoint, experience with dictation and transcription and the ability to type 50+ words per minute. Attention to detail and accuracy. Demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills. Prior receptionist experience is also a plus.
- Assist with follow-up and tracking of all litigation. Responsible for ensuring subpoena requirements are met and Thalhimer certification documents are acquired.
- Assist with handling of broker license renewals. Responsible for tracking new agent licenses and compliance with Post Licensing Education. Monthly follow-up for existing agents including follow-up letters at 6 months, 30 days and 15 days.
- Responsible for maintenance of copiers and fax machines to include determining when service is required and placing service calls as well as maintaining supplies.
- Assist Commercial Property Management as the Thalhimer representative for facilities management issues, carpet cleaning, painting, day porter activity and timing on when the work is done.
- Responsible for maintaining storage database, and destruction of lease files that are in storage on an annual basis as well as keeping a supply of storage boxes.
- Provide receptionist coverage during lunch and when regular receptionist is out, as required.
- Manage the wireless plans for the Company, track phones, data usage and approve invoices.
- Handle tenant facility furniture issues - furniture repairs, moves, storage, disposal.
- Manage office supplies, vendor selection, pricing review, usage review, suggest purchasing policy and approve invoices.
- Manage the break room vendor selection, pricing, quality, and invoice approval.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned, with dates to be agreed upon.
AddressGlen Allen, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Thalhimer