Sr\. Specialist Service Coordination Americas
We - more than 6,000 employees in 14 countries - are Kautex Textron\. As one of the Top 100 global automotive suppliers, we develop innovative fuel tank systems for all of the world's leading car manufacturers\.
We are innovators: Our Selective Catalytic Reduction System segment offers industry leading technology to reduce emissions\. We value the diversity of thought that drives innovation and engagement - and we take pride in watching our ideas become reality\.
We place a strong focus on the development and promotion of all employees, which is an essential part of our growth strategy\. Our recognition by "Deutscher Bildungspreis 2015" \(German Education Award\) underscores the excellent development and talent management at Kautex\. Would you like to be part of our success story?
- Responsible for the coordination of service activities related to electric and controls for the blow molding machines
- Technical evaluation of the service need and troubleshooting
- Preparation, technical and financial clarification with local/regional subcontractors and customers along with the M V team in Bonn
- Tracking of relevant project data, e\.g\. costs, timing, quality
- Leadership and directions of taken projects: e\.g\. preparation of schedule in accordance with the production planner and M V sub contractors, coordination of the projects, delegate tasks, initiate adjustments in case of deviations
- Machine assessment for retrofit and relocation on site along with the M V team in Bonn
- Observe the costs and timing as well as address with the parties involved, including the Plant Manager
- Single point of information from customer to internal administration and vise versa
- Report to Plant Manager concerning progress of execution, deviation of every nature
- Technical Degree/Engineering Degree with focus on electronics and controls
- Affinity to business administration
- 3\-5 years working experience in industrial environment
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with S7 controls
- Basic knowledge in Robotics
- International experience would be preferable
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, outlook, MS Project and SAP
- Good English skills in speaking and writing
- Lean tools and 6S
- Understanding of multi\-cultural and diverse workforce and their expectations
- Strong communication skills
- Structured work approach
- Rapid problem solving
- Developing Others
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Self Development
- Ethics & Values
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information\.
Primary Location US\-Michigan\-Troy
Other Locations US\-Georgia\-Lavonia, US\-Michigan\-Detroit, US\-Indiana\-Avilla, US\-Texas\-San Antonio
Recruiting Company Kautex
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 261395