A Program Manager \- SSC manage the activities of the program to ensure technical, cost, and scheduling aspects of program is consistent with program milestones; cost control and cost reduction programs are established and maintained, and contract commitments are met\.
- Maintains involvement in all aspects of the program to identify/anticipate issues, seek solutions and ensure resolutions for overall effectiveness of the program\.
- Ensure the functional organizations provide scope of work, budget, and schedule updates in a timely manner\.
- Interface directly with customers, suppliers, and outside services such as consultants and legal counsel\.
- Conducts periodic reviews for TMLS management and the customer which reflect current program status and action plans\.
- Maintains a continuous communication flow within the Program office, functional departments, and TMLS management\.
- Develops and obtains approval of action plans required to resolve performance, budget and schedule variances\.
- Coordinates configuration management \(CM\) requirements\.
- Assists in marketing and proposal efforts for U\.S\. and foreign customers\.
- Performs other job\-related duties as assigned by management\.
- BS degree in one of the engineering sciences or a related field\.
- Seven \(7\) plus years of experience in program management, government contracts or management and/or administration\.
- Three year experience working with TMLS customers a plus\.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of providing timely, quality support to customers while meeting the requirements of the contract\.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in responsible positions at various organizational and functional levels to resolve matters of interrelated responsibility, while exercising a high degree of tact, objectivity, and diplomacy to obtain program objectives\.
- Requires sound verbal and written communications skills\.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office software and the use of personal computers\.
- Must be able to obtain U\.S\. Government Secret clearance\.
- Good analytical and attention to detail skills\.
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team\.
Textron \(and its subsidiaries\) participates in E\-Verify\. We will provide the U\.S\. Social Security Administration \(SSA\) and, if necessary, the U\.S\. Department of Homeland Security \(DHS\), with information from each new employee's Form I\-9 to confirm work authorization\.
Textron is an Equal Opportunity Employer \(M/F/D/V\)
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information\.
Job Program Management
Primary Location US\-Louisiana\-New Orleans
Recruiting Company Textron Systems
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 276609