Associate Plant Protection Officer
Textron Inc\. is a multi\-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services\. Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E\-Z\-GO, Arctic Cat, Greenlee, and Textron Systems\. For more information visit:www\.textron\.com\.
ABOUT TEXTRON SYSTEMS:
Harnessing agility and a broad base of expertise, Textron Systems' innovative businesses design, manufacture, field and support comprehensive solutions that expand customer capabilities and deliver value\. Textron Systems' businesses are industry\-leading developers and integrators of unmanned systems, advanced marine craft, armored vehicles, intelligent battlefield and surveillance systems, geospatial management and analysis systems, intelligence software solutions, precision weapons, piston engines, test and training systems, and total lifecycle sustainment and operational services\.
Textron Systems is comprised of multiple business units: Electronic Systems, Geospatial Solutions, Lycoming Engines, Marine & Land Systems, Support Solutions, TRU Simulation Training, Unmanned Systems and Weapon & Sensor Systems\.
Textron Systems has an immediate opening for a Plant Protection Officer\. Some of the responsibilities associated with the position are included below:
- Assemble, proof, and correct as necessary all daily logs, reports, checklists, records, and associated paperwork generated during shift\.
- Conduct investigations, random inspections, fire and safety inspections, and perform routine patrol \(motorized & walking\) of Company grounds and facilities\. Respond to alarm activations and emergency situations\. Prepare incident & accident reports\.
- Monitor & operate all security equipment in the Security Control Center\. Control entry/access to Company grounds and facilities\. Control and issue employee and visitor credentials\. Coordinate & dispatch response to alarm activations and emergency situations\. Prepare and assemble daily logs, incident & accident reports, emergency checklists, and other required reports and records\.
- Identify and control entry/access of all personnel entering Company grounds and facilities via the Lobby\. Control and issue employee and visitor credentials and parking permits\. Prepare and submit daily visitor control logs\. Control and coordinate vendors providing services and making deliveries\.
- Enforce and comply with Company Policy & Procedures and DOD Regulations pertaining to Security\.
- Other duties as assigned\.
This position is subject to a variety of physical and atmospheric conditions, which will require the use of personal protective equipment\. Also this position is subject to extreme weather and temperature conditions\.
- High School Graduate Diploma or GED Equivalency is required\.
- Experience in Law Enforcement or Industrial Security is desirable\.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain certification as an ARC, Standard First Aid provider and CPR/AED Provider\.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense SECRET Security Clearance
- Personal computer, access control, CCTV and alarm system skills\.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and speak the English language\.
- Ability to interact well with visitors, employees, and the general public\.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information\.
Job Support Services
Primary Location US\-Maryland\-Hunt Valley
Recruiting Company Textron Systems
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift Second Shift
Req ID: 278786