2020 Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor \(CSR\) \- Newburgh, NY
The Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor works with the Service Center Team to maintain and develop a positive relationship with current and future Customers\. Responds to Customer inquiries and is responsible for assuring Customer satisfaction by coordinating with the Service Center Team\.
99. Coordinate and communicate all aircraft issues with the customer
99. Meets customer upon arrival, reviews work scope with Customer and add squawks as required during arrival debrief\.
99. Define communications and discrepancy approval process with the Customer throughout visit\.
99. Actively seeks upselling opportunities in the areas of maintenance, parts, warranty and other associated programs that provide value to the customer\.
99. Markets Service Center capabilities to new and existing customers\. Fosters a positive relationship between the customer and the Textron Aviation service network
99. Responsible for communicating safety expectations of the Service Center\.
99. Manage direct reports regarding performance, time and labor, disciplanary actions, etc\.
99. Identify and coordinate training and monitor progress
99. Assist with the departure debriefs and post\-delivery follow\-up with customers\.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Customer Service or leadership experience is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Possesses good organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail, goal oriented
- Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive responsibilities
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work in team environment
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law\.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant\. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is \(a\) in response to a formal complaint or charge, \(b\) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or \(c\) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information\.
Job Flight Operations
Primary Location US\-New York\-Newburgh
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 276509