We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
- Bell - Textron is looking for a Senior ILS Specialist candidate to support the V-22 Mod Retro Fit Team.
- This candidate develops and drives on-time delivery of V-22 retrofit kits to the government customer through analysis, data, and coordination across the program.
- This position reports to the V-22 Modification and Retrofit Manager and serves as a critical member for execution of the V-22 modification and retrofit contracts team.
- Coordinate with contracts, material resource planners, resource analysts, buyers, engineers and logisticians to ensure on-time support of material needs for kit build requirements
- Coordinate across the program to ensure that involved functional areas are aware of current and future kit and component delinquencies, as well as developing solutions and preventative measures against future delinquencies
- Creating purchase requisitions for required hardware, tracking purchases and inventory and managing hardware purchase orders supporting retrofit kits and aircraft modification sites
- Analyze SAP for proper allocation and planned delivery dates of needed components
- Provide data as needed by ILS management to support focused improvements for greater profitability and increased efficiency for V-22 retrofit kitting operations
- Coordinate with procurement to ensure needed components are properly managed in both quantity and schedule
- Coordinate actions with quality assurance to ensure any component discrepancies are resolved in a timely manner and remaining/future inventory will support kit quantities required by contract
- Coordinate monthly kit requirements with the Fort Worth Logistics Center to ensure required manpower and schedule obligations can be met for assembly of V-22 retrofit kits
- Responsibility for metrics and reporting requirements as assigned and will assist the ILS Manager in the execution of IPT objectives.
- Ensure tools, processes and strategies used to develop logistics data are acceptable Bell practices/processes; meet quality, program, and contract objectives.
- Interface with internal/external customers, partners and suppliers for logistics data development, integration, quality, technical accuracy, and retrofit effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with configuration management of logistics data and products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Engineering - or similar discipline is required.
- Minimum of three-years experience working with the Bell Textron Supply Chain information management and transaction system. (SAP)
- Ability to understand and quickly respond to ILS concerns in order to maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers is preferred.
- Will be able to obtain the proper IMS access and posses the knowledge to work within MRP, Procurement and Change Control in resolving problems and issues related to delivered aircraft/parts.
- Knowledge of Naval Aviation supply system to include the Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (NAMP), NAVSUP P485 Supply Procedures, and NAVAIR 00-25-300 Technical Directives System.
- Personal computer proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications along with excellent oral and writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of Bell policies and processes guidelines is preferred.
- Limited travel requirements to support V22 Mod Retrofit efforts.
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment where you feel a sense of belonging. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where unique experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.